Once a small fishing village in the Arabian Gulf, Dubai is today one of the most cosmopolitan cities in the world. One of the seven emirates that make up the United Arab Emirates, Dubai is home to nearly 200 nationalities and offers a truly memorable experience to all visitors. Whether it is by the banks of the Creek, or at the top of the Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building, Dubai lives and breathes a sense of possibility and innovation. And with an unparalleled coastline, beautiful desert and magnificent cityscapes, memories are just waiting to be made here.
- 4 Nights Accommodation with breakfast at suggested or similar category of hotels
- Return airport transfers from Dubai International Airport on shared basis
- Dhow cruise with traditional buffet dinner At Creek with return Transfer on shared Basis
- Half Day New Dubai City tour by Dubai Tourism Authorized Tour Guide.
- Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner
- Burj Khalifa (Non Prime Slot) with return transfers on Shared coach basis
- Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo with return transfers on Shared coach basis
- All Tours and Transfer on Sharing Basis
- GST 5% on total package price TCS (Tax Collected at Source) 5 % applicable on the total price including GST
- Airfare & airport taxes. (Internal Airfare wherever applicable )
- Any other meals other than specified above
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Tourism Dirham Fee to be paid directly at hotel at a time of check-in(Approx. AED 15 to 40 Per Room Per Night depending on the category of the hotel)
- Any item of personal nature like tips laundry telephone calls etc Insurance charges
- Rates are not valid during new year Christmas and trade fairs
- Entrance tickets to attractions other than mentioned above or optional tours or wherever specified
DAY 1 Dubai
Welcome to Dubai !!! A land full of surprises and a complete destination. Dubai offers an extensive horizon of things to do, see, experience and learn. It is surrounded by mysterious deserts, sand dunes and within the city you'll find amazing beach resorts, incredibly high tech buildings with old traditional houses and mosques. Arrive at Dubai airport and transfer to your hotel. On arrival check in to your hotel. You have the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Dubai.
DAY 2 Dubai – Half day City tour and Dhow Cruise
Today we experience the historic sites and vibrant cosmopolitan life of Dubai on this comprehensive sightseeing tour of the city. Witness some of the city's most prominent landmarks like the famous Jumeirah Mosque. We stop at Jumeirah Public Beach, passing bay Jumeirah Beach Hotel, and stop for photo at Burj Al Arab the most luxurious and tallest standing hotel in the world. As we continue our journey and drive through Palm Island, Dubai Mall and Dubai Frame. Later drop back to the hotel. In the evening proceed for Dhow Cruise with buffet dinner. Experience cruising on a traditional wooden vessel surrounded by Arabic music and buffet dinner in the heart of Dubai creek. On completion of dinner, transfer to your hotel. Overnight in Dubai.
DAY 3 Dubai –Desert Safari
Today the morning is at leisure. Later in the afternoon proceed for your Desert Safari. See the golden sand dunes of Arabia on 4-wheel drives where you experience the thrill of a life time - roller coaster ride on the sand dunes. While on the journey, you stop on the highest sand dune to view the beautiful sunset for taking some breath- taking photographs. We then Continue the drive to our Bedouin Campsite, right in the heart of the desert, henna design, local dresses, soft drinks, water, tea, or coffee are available for your enjoyment. Try your hands on some camel rides and Sheesha in different flavours that suit your taste. Adding to the atmosphere of the night, an enchanting belly dancer performs a fascinating dance to a rhythm of Arabic music. After working up an appetite, enjoy a delicious barbeque dinner followed by belly dancing performance. Return to hotel with amazing memories of the desert safari. Overnight in Dubai.
DAY 4 Dubai – Burj Khalifa - Aquarium and Underwater Zoo
Today you will have the time of your life. Visit Aquarium and Underwater Zoo inside Dubai Mall. View the rare wildlife species at the Dubai Zoo. Experience the thrill, view the rare wildlife species, underwater tunnel under a huge shark & ray-filled tank, plus a creepy crawly zone with snakes. Later visit the tallest building in the world – Burj Khalifa at the Top, from here we will get amazing view of this city from tower’s 124th Floor. Afternoon is free. You can explore Dubai on your own or visit Dubai Mall for shopping. In the evening enjoy colorful fountain show Overnight in Dubai.
DAY 5 Dubai – Hometown
After breakfast it’s time to check out . proceed to airport for your flight back home with lots of memories to cherish for a life time. Facebook/email and meet again on another memorable Holiday. See you soon!