Darjeeling Tour Package
Darjeeling is a town in India's West Bengal state, in the Himalayan foothills. Once a summer resort for the British Raj elite, it remains the terminus of the narrow-gauge Darjeeling Himalayan Railway, or “Toy Train,” completed in 1881. It's famed for the distinctive black tea grown on plantations that dot its surrounding slopes. Its backdrop is Mt. Kanchenjunga, among the world’s highest peaks.
- Assistance on Arrival at Airport/railway station
- Welcome drink on arrival in the hotels
- Accommodation in well-furnished room
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner
- Use of recreational activities available in the hotels
- All sightseeing & transfers by Personal Car
- Transport charges inclusive of (Fuel charges Driver Allowance Night Halt Road taxes and Parking)
- 5% Tax
- Air/Train Fare
- Personal expenses such as Telephone Calls Laundry Service Soft or Hard Drinks etc
- Any other service which is not mentioned under “inclusions”
- Any Other Activity
Day 01 NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport – Darjeeling
Meet & Greet on arrival at NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport & transfer to Darjeeling (6,950 ft.).On arrival Check-in to hotel & rest of the day at leisure.Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 02: Darjeeling Sightseeing
Early Morning (at 04:00 am) drive to Tiger hill (8,400 ft.) to watch the spectacular sunrise over Mt. Khangchendzongha (28,208 ft. Worlds’ 3rd highest peak), on your way back visit Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop. After breakfast visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park (Thursday closed), Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee self-help Centre (Sunday closed), Tea Garden (outer view), Ropeway and Japanese Temple. Evening free for shopping or leisure. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 03: Mirik Excursion
After breakfast full day excursion trip to Mirik Lake (4,902 ft.) via Indo-Nepal Border (Extra vehicle charges will be applicable for Nepal Border to Pasupati Market). Mirik is famous for its man-made Sumendu Lake, Cardamom plantations and Tea Estates. (One can do Boating on direct payment basis in lake). In evening return to the hotel. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 04: Darjeeling – NJP Rly Station
After breakfast Check-out from hotel and take the departure transfers to NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport for your onward journey.