Gangtok Darjeeling Tour
Gangtok, the capital of the state of Sikkim, settled in the mountains and is renowned for its Buddhist pilgrimage. It is one of the most beautiful locations of mother nature with the stunning view of Mt. Kanchenjunga. The 5 days tour to Sikkim offers you views of Tsongmo Lake, which changes the color with every hour with the change in sunlight and where the migratory birds are simply magnificent.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis
- Meal Plan (as per mentioned above)
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing
- Please brief to guest that vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis)
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary). Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only
- Air Fare / Train fare
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry
- tips & gratuity
- mineral water soft & hard drinks rafting rock climbing paragliding joy ride (Toy Train) porterage
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle
- other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like
- road blockage
- political disturbances (strikes)
- etc (to be borne by the client
- which is directly payable on the spot)
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements
- which may come into effect prior to departure
- Room Heater Charges
- Service Tax
Day 01 NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport – Gangtok
Meet & Greet on arrival at NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport & transfer to Gangtok (5,500 ft.). On arrival Check-in to hotel & rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 02 Excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir
After breakfast start for an excursion to Tsomgo Lake (12,400 ft.) & Baba Mandir (13,200 ft.) which is 55 kms one way from Gangtok city. Overnight stay at Gangtok. (In case of Land slide or any other reason Tsomgo Lake is closed we will provided alternate sightseeing.)
Day 03 Gangtok Local Sightseeing – Darjeeling
This morning start for a half day trip of Gangtok city covering Flower show, Cottage Industry and Handicraft Centre, Institute of Tibetology, Dro-dul Chorten, Enchey Monastery & Banjakhri Falls (maximum 3-4 hours). Afternoon drive to Darjeeling (6,950 ft.). On arrival check-in to your hotel. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 04 Darjeeling Sightseeing
Early Morning (at 04:00 am) drive to Tiger hill (8,400 ft.) to watch the spectacular sunrise over Mt. Khangchendzongha (28,208 ft. Worlds 3rd highest peak), on your way back visit Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop. After breakfast visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park (Thursday closed), Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee self-help Centre (Sunday closed), Tea Garden (outer view), Ropeway and Japanese Temple. Evening free for shopping or leisure. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 05 Darjeeling – NJP Rly Station
After breakfast Check-out from hotel and take the departure transfer to NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport for your onward journey.