- Accommodation as mentioned above
- inclusive of all taxes
- Meal Plan: MAP Plan (Breakfast & Dinner)
- A vehicle as per Itinerary (Dzire / Innova / Tempo Traveller) for Sightseenig
- Delhi to Delhi Volvo
- Toll taxes
- Fuel charges
- Driver Allowances
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary
- 5% GST
- Train or Airfare
- personal Expenses like (Entry charges Telephone Fax Internet Laundry etc)
- Any Extra Meals
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the tour itinerary
- Any entry fees for the museum park Jeep safari or anything else
- Room Heater Charges
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion
Day 1 Delhi to Dalhousie
The journey was approx 14 hours long so we will be leave in the evening by Vovlo. \ Overnight Journey.
Day 2 Dalhousie Sightseeing
We reach our hotel in Dalhousie by 10 am. As soon as we reach, we are welcomed by a delicious breakfast. After eating and freshening up, we start our trek to Kalatop. Kalatop is a beautiful wildlife sanctuary with a lot of trails for trekkers to explore and discover. Post that, by evening, we return to the hotel for dinner and Overnight stay.
Day 3 Explore Khajjiar
Wonderful serendipity. After having your breakfast go for Khajjiar. Explore Khajjiar It is also known as Switzerland of India – the beautiful Khajjiar. This quaint hill station is surrounded by gorgeous lakes, pastures, and forests. One can enjoy just sitting in the grass, looking at the flowers and soaking in warm sunlight. Our journey from Dalhousie to Khajjiar wonderful. After this come back to hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 4 Near By Dalhousie-Delhi
This was our last day in Dalhousie so we have an early breakfast and left quickly for sightseeing as we wanted to make most of our final day here. We first visited the Panchpula waterfall. It was quite serene and we spent some time just sitting there and relaxing to the sound of water. After that, we will visit the local markets and shopped for local handicrafts and souvenirs. We finish our shopping Around 3 pm and boarded our bus back to Delhi.