Short Trip Andaman
The Andaman Islands are an Indian archipelago in the Bay of Bengal. These roughly 300 islands are known for their palm-lined, white-sand beaches, mangroves and tropical rainforests. Coral reefs supporting marine life such as sharks and rays make for popular diving and snorkeling sites. Indigenous Andaman Islanders inhabit the more remote islands, many of which are off limits to visitors.
- Air Conditioned Accommodation in twin & triple sharing basic at all places
- All days breakfast only
- Airport pick up & drop by a/c vehicle as per the itinerary
- Port Blair Sightseeing and all transfers in a/c vehicle as per the itinerary
- Havelock Island all pick & Drop & sightseeing all transfer in a/c vehicle as per the itinerary
- Port Blair to Havelock Island traveling by private cruise
- Havelock to Port Blair traveling by private cruise
- All entry permits/ tickets
- ferry tickets and forest area permits wherever applicable
- Assistance at all arrival and departure points
- Air Fare / Train fare
- Lunch and Dinner if not included in package
- Personal Expenses such as (Laundry telephone calls tips & gratuity mineral water soft & hard drinks rafting rock climbing paragliding joy ride (Toy Train) porterage)
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle
- other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like (landslides road blockage political disturbances (strikes) etc (to be borne by the client which is directly payable on the spot)
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price
- leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion
Day 01 Arrive Port Blair
Upon arrival at Port Blair, our tour representative will meet and greet you at the airport. In Afternoon, enjoy early morning Harbour Cruise (Viper Island). Harbour Cruise promises a real luxury cruise (for 2 hours) in a steamer along the sea around Port Blair, which also takes to Viper Island. In Evening, enjoy the wonderful Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail, where the live testimony of Indian freedon fighters is comes alive. Overnight stay will be at the hotel in Port Blair.
Day 02 Port Blair to Havelock
Early Morning breakfast at the hotel. Depart to Govt ferry to Havelock Island (54 kms by sea from Port Blair). After breakfast, proceed for a full day sightseeing tour of scenic Beach No. 7 (Radha Nagar), which is regarded as one of the most beautiful beaches in Asia. Enjoy the beautiful sunset from this classical beach. Enjoy lavishly on the white sandy beaches of Havelock Island. Overnight stay will be in Havelock.
Day 03 Havelock to Port Blair
Enjoy healthy breakfast at the hotel. Check out from Havelock to Port Blair as per ferry timings. After local sightseeing, reach back to the hotel in the evening. Overnight stay will be in Port Blair.
Day 04 Depart Port Blair
After breakfast at the hotel, check out and you will be transferred to Airport for your return flight back home.